I thoroughly LOVED general conference this weekend. I think most of my favorites were from Sunday. But of course they were all great. General conference always comes when it needs to....so I can get refocused and realign what's really important in this life. I am so grateful for my amazing family I have been given. I have 3 amazing kids and 1 heck of a husband. I don't deserve them...but general conference always allows me to do my best to be the best mom and wife for them!
I was so very proud of Elliott. This is the 1st time we were able to get him to pay attention to an entire session. We required him to listen to 1 full session each day. All it took was a game of bingo and some treats!
And what is up with Elder Holland's talks lately?! Last conference he had me bawling...and now this one too! Definitely my favorite one!
Here a "few" of my favorites:

