Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 13 Weeks AND 3 months

Our Tuesday pics today happen to fall on his 3 months today!

I'm trying to think what is new with this guy...

He's still a great sleeper at night...not 100% through the night yet...but getting there. Both of the other kids were 100% through the night by now. But I'm okay with it...he's my last...and one day I'm going to miss these days.

He's still a great eater.

He's tracking us more.

He still loves to suck on his hand.

And he is talking more.

Oh he is growing! I am moving out his 0-3 month clothes and brought out his 3-6 month clothing. Always so sad to get rid of those small clothes. Especially this time around since he's our last baby. Which is probably why he's still in his cradle. I have kept him in the cradle the longest so far.

He attended his 1st funeral this past weekend. He now has Patrick beat!

He also took his 1st road trip...since we drove to Katy for the funeral.

He is just smiling all the time....we just LOVE these fun smiles. He loves smiling at his big sister.