I am just so so excited for Elliott!
He is going back to Clinkscale Elementary and will be starting the 2nd grade!
How am I Mom of a 2nd grader already!?!
Oh how I hope he has a fantastic 2nd grade year! 1st grade was tough....that was such a rough year for my sweet little boy. He deserves the most fun and wonderful year this year! I hope he can find a good and nice buddy to hang out with...just a really good friend. He doesn't have a buddy at all...and that makes me so so sad for him. This year is such a big year for him since it's the year he'll be baptized....so I hope overall it is just a special year for him. I also hope his teacher will love him...how a teacher should...and he'll know how much she cares for him.
Every year I try to get him to tell me what he wants to be when he grows up....but he refused to tell me this year. So much for that 1st day of school tradition! That lasted all of 2 years!
Oh I am so so anxious for him to get home so I can hear all about his 1st day!!!
