Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 31 Weeks

Our little Everett man is 31 weeks today.

He has started waking in the middle of the night...again! Ugh! Time to start sleep training him again! Every time we go out of town or get off schedule, when we return...he does this.

He is loving baby food right now. Last night I tried out a zucchini, plum, oatmeal combination...and he loved it! I didn't know how it'd turn out! Oh...and he's a total baby food snob. He doesn't like the store bought...he prefers the stuff I make. Which is fine by me, I'd rather him have the real stuff. But I do think it's funny. 

We are still working on our physical therapy...and I can tell he's getting stronger every day.

I work out most mornings....if I don't do it 1st thing in the morning...it usually doesn't happen. But if he's awake...he's so ornery and doesn't like to wait for me to finish. I still do...it's just frustrating. But..this morning...he happily waited for me to finish! When I was done, he wasn't happy about waiting for me to get dressed....silly boy.

We love our little Everett....oh so so much!!!








This look is hilarious....I love it!