I am a day late posting Everett's 7 Months!! So these pics are from 7 months and 1 day!
Yesterday was pretty crazy busy. And Everett got his 1st babysitter!! He did better than I expected.
This little guy is so full of energy these days...and is just so much fun....but I always say that.
He loves to play with the kids. He loved pulling Elliott's hair...and Elliott thought it was funny too. But now that Elliott got a haircut...that's not going to happen anytime soon.
He still loves his play mat...He's probably too old for it...but he still loves it so I have it sticking around still.
We've spent a lot of our summer getting Everett better with his physical therapy and helmet issues. I feel like he's improved a lot...but we still have a ways to go.
Everett is starting to scootch....not quite crawling...but getting there.
He now rolls both ways!!! Huge milestone there for us!
He loves to eat real food. Well...besides peas. He loves sweet potatoes the best. He's doing really good with the baby rice puffs and loves them, of course. He is so silly. He growls at me when he's ready for another bite. The more he growls, the better he likes the food.
He is starting to talk more....so fun...we all love it!!
He is at such a fun fun stage!!
I took his helmet off again for pics.






