Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 30 Weeks

Our little Everett is 30 weeks today!
He is doing a lot better with his physical therapy...he can now roll over to his unfavored side. Which is a huge improvement. And he has been rolling over more on his tummy and giving himself more tummy time! Still a lot to work on. He'll be getting his 2nd doc band next week. His head has rounded out really well so far, but his ears are still not aligned.

The past few days he has been refusing nap time and bedtime. He throws this big huge temper tantrum...and screams...like a scream I've never heard before! I try to rock him...and he just arches his back and screams at me some more. I feel so bad for him....because he's exhausted....so I've been having him cry it out...it's awful. I hope this is a temporary thing!

He is still happy during the day...so that's a plus!!

Such a happy boy!!!