Monday, October 24, 2016

Elliott Wayne -- 8 Years Old!!

My baby is 8!!! HOW?!?!

I vividly remember holding this now big kid in my arms when he was a tiny baby!! I remember seeing and hearing him for the 1st time...with tears running down my face. I remember being so worried about him when I was wheeled in for an emergency c-section....and overjoyed that he was okay! I love this kid so much! And I am just so so grateful that he is such a good kid!

Happy birthday Elliott!! We love you so so much!!


Patrick woke up super early to make a donut run as a surprise for Elliott!

Emily, Everett, and I dropped by his school for lunch and dropped off cupcakes for his class!

We then had birthday cake and presents and pizza (his dinner of choice)! His primary teacher even dropped by a small coconut cream pie!! Yum!!