Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 37 Weeks

37 Weeks!! Already!!!

This little man is still sleeping through the night! Love it!! He even is sleeping in until 6 am instead of 5 am!!

Everett tried pomegranate freeze dried yogurt bites this past week. So not a fan! His face was so cute...that I had him try it again so I could take a pic of it!

I started giving Everett formula this week. This has been a very hard decision for me! I kept going back and forth...maybe I should persevere and try as hard as I can...or maybe I should just give up completely. I decided to do both. I nurse him 1st thing in the morning. I pump 2-3 more times throughout the day. For the next 3 bottles...he gets 1/2 breastmilk and 1/2 formula. I tried to give him straight formula first thing in the morning when he woke up...and sadly, he just bursted into tears. It was so hard to see that. So then I started mixing it. I figure if I keep pumping, we'll be saving some money! If I lose all my supply then he'll just be 100% formula.

Oh Everett is so busy busy busy!!! Always curious by so much. Wants to put everything in his mouth. He is my little buddy throughout the day! Love it!!!

I am just loving all these pics! Patrick doesn't like that the majority of his 1st year pics are with his helmet on...so I did both!