Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 38 Weeks

I'm pretty sure as the weeks go by....Everett is just getting cuter and cuter....I just love this little kids so so much!!

Everett is now breastfed in the mornings and all formula for the rest of the day. I was reading on baby led weaning the other day. So I thought I'd try it. I give him a large chunk of cooked carrots and potatoes. Yeah...he shoved 2 whole pieces in his mouth! So that didn't work. So then I cut them up in tiny pieces....then he shoved like 10 pieces in his mouth at once! That didn't work either. So then I had to ration it for him. One at a time. This boy LOVES to eat. He loved eating the real food. But really...he loves eating baby food too...he just loves food. In the afternoon, I usually work on cleaning the kitchen and prepping dinner. So he gets the high chair...and I just keep loading him up with baby snacks. I tried the "munchies" snacks this week. They look like cheetos. Elliott and Emily never could eat them right...and always ended up gagging on them. I don't think I ever finished 1 can with them. Yeah...Everett loves them. He has almost polished off the 1st can! He's my eater.

He has started to get up on all fours more often now...and he rocks back and forth. He's not strong enough to crawl quite yet...but he's getting close!

He has started playing in his crib when he wakes up. He pops the binky in his mouth...and he's content. So I never know when he really wakes up or how much sleep he's really getting. It's actually been quite nice. Sometimes I'll hear him moving around...so I go in there to get him...and he's so so happy!

So the weeks are flying by...he's getting so big...he's getting more fun. And I just love this little guy so much!










How sweet is this little girl with her baby brother....