Emily is 50 weeks old! I really feel so silly to be counting her in weeks!
Ugh...this girl is mobile! And BUSY!! Before I even lay her on the changing table she is already rolled over. It is such a struggle to dress her. She hates getting her clothes changed. I can usually hurry through a diaper change...but the dressing and undressing...whew!
She is doing good with swimming lessons. She can now hang onto the sides. Maybe one day this will be her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6te0Vu6Y4
She is still working on her 2nd tooth to break through.
She can crawl normal...but she prefers the army crawl...and she's much faster at it. Besides, it's so much easier to army crawl in a dress.
She is definitely attached to me these days. She'll stare at others and then when they look at her...she just wants to melt into me. But if someone does take her from me, she cuddles right up to them.
Emily loves swimming in the pool...still hates baths...but loves swimming. She prefers me to hold her in the pool rather than floating along in her floatee. She still likes her floatee...but just prefers me to hold her. We spent yesterday at the Voltzes. I love them! After I got Emily out of the pool...I sat her on the towel. She crawled over to the pool's edge. I was there wondering if she was going to go head first in the water. But when she got to the edge, she flattened her body to the ground and dangled her hands in the water to splash. It was way cute.
Apparently, she's striking a pose....






