Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love My Husband!!

It's not our anniversary or anything...but I just have to say I have such an awesome husband!! I feel very grateful that I have him for a husband.

Sometimes I wish he was more ambitious and put himself out there more with his career and seek more promotion potential. He gets home at 4 pm everyday (unless he's working OT). And then I realized how lucky I am that he WANTS to be home with his family. I'd much rather have that than a workaholic.

The kids and I are going to my parents for a few weeks. I found some great deals on flights. When I made them, I didn't realize that we were going to be gone for Labor Day. Darn it. That's a holiday Patrick will have off. I mentioned it to Patrick...and I was going to ask him what guy stuff he is going to do having a long weekend to himself. But instead, he said he'll take a 4 day weekend and drive up to Arkansas to be with us!! I was shocked!! My sweet husband just wants to be with his family....I am so so grateful to him. It meant so much to me that he'd sacrifice 20 hours of his weekend to just be with his family. And I love that he loves to hang out with my parents too! I love him so much!!!