It's here!
I can't believe my baby is 52 weeks!!
Seriously!
I can't believe that tomorrow is her birthday too!!
She is no longer my little baby anymore. Well...she'll always be my baby of course.
I am so in love with this little girl!!!
This is our last weekly posting of pics! I'm surprised that I've stuck with it. Now I need to get it printed for her baby book.
Not much more to report since last week though.
She still has 2 teeth.
She is still a fast crawler. She's always on the go!
She crawled all the way up the stairs on Monday morning...with me right behind her of course.
She loves fruit! Especially grapes and bananas. She eats an entire banana every morning...of course I cut it up. She loves freeze dried yogurt. I was paying the expensive baby kind at the store. Then I popped open my thrive yogurt...she loves it....and it's not so expensive.
She is starting to use a sippy cup and is getting more and more use to it. I'm hoping to get rid of bottles in the next couple of weeks!
I'm going to be working on her birthday cake this morning....I really hope it turns out okay.
Since Emily is sooo mobile. I was worried that I wouldn't get any good pictures for her last weekly picture. So I took 99 pictures! I have a lot of cute ones. Too many actually.
I've tried to get a corner of the couch pose each week....I've gotten one most weeks.
She's coming after my camera.
I love these 2 kiddos so much! I feel so grateful that I have such good kids...they really are just so sweet. And I love that Elliott loves his little sister. He was very insistent today to get lots of pics with her this morning. He's such a good boy.
This is the classic Emily shy look....Love it!
Love this curious look...okay...I love all her looks.











