We had such a good July 4th this year! Probably one of our favorites!!!
We were invited over to the Voltzes...love them!! They treat my kids as their own grandkids...seriously love them! We hung out and ate yummy food and swam. Elliott and Patrick were swimming for 3 hours! Emily and I were only in there for 1 hour.
We then headed home and changed and went to another friend's house from the ward. The kids played in little swimming pools and on a swing set and trampoline. They loved it...until they rain came pouring down!! So we got all the kids dried off and we all hung out in the house. Luckily, the rain cleared up for us to do some fireworks. There were about 7-8 kids running around...and they made me so nervous. Elliott was such a good kid and did as he was told...I was very proud of him. He loved doing the sparklers and roman candles.
I made this fruit brownie pizza for both friend's places.
I made these for the kids for the 2nd house.
Here are the kids with all their sparklers.
And of course here's my favorite one!




