We had Emily go to the doctor today for her well-check. I originally had our appointment for Friday, but due to icy roads it got rescheduled. Schools were closed again today, so I'm glad we didn't get bumped again today.
Emily's 18 month stats:
Weight: 22 lb 9.6 oz (49%)
Height: 32" (55%)
Head: 18.7" (81%)
It was a good visit. We talked a little about what happened last time with the vaccine mixup...and I let her know how grateful I was that she took the time to call and that I still trust them.
Emily has a slight ear infection. I was shocked...she has seemed so healthy today. We got an rx for just in case. I was grateful for that so that we wouldn't have to make another dr visit.
She wasn't concerned about Emily not walking. Emily walks while holding 1 finger, and the doctor says that counts as walking. But she was a little bit concerned about her not talking as much. She can say maybe around 5 words that I remember. So she gave me the number to ECI to get her checked out just in case. At 18 months she should be saying 7-10 words.