My little Em isn't so "little" anymore. I know I keep saying that...but I do love watching her grow and explore new things.
This past month has been a busy one!
Emily has climbed onto the countertops.
Emily has finally walked on her own 3-4 feet without me paying much attention.
Emily started nursery yesterday and stayed the entire 2 hours!!! That is so abnormal for her....I'm shocked.
Emily has started to sit at the kids table and her big girl booster seat....bye bye high chair.
Emily has learned how to smile for the camera....as you can tell here.
Emily also loves calling for her daddy. Yesterday when I was getting ready for church, I heard her downstairs calling for him..."addy....addy....addy!" It's way cute. After I sing to her "if you're happy and you know it" she says "appy" and starts clapping. Her first word was actually probably Elliott...she calls for him..."Ellyet". Quite a big word for a first word. She can now blow kisses. It's on her own timeline...she won't do it when I tell her to...and it's usually when we put her to bed.
Here she is at the kids table eating breakfast.
Teasing me because she's about to confiscate my stuff!
She loves it when we spin her in the office chair!
And she loves spending time in the kid's snack cabinet...mostly because she can find herself some food.











