We went to the auto show today. It was a lot of fun. We will be in the market for a van in about 18 months....or whenever I get pregnant again....which SHOULD be in year or two. We'll probably go again next year too. Elliott loved climbing in and out of all the cars we were looking at...he had to give us his stamp of approval.
Afterwards, we took him to the kidszone. They had a bunch of those bounce houses jumpy things. He had so much fun. He did get a big, fat, bloody lip. But it wasn't from bouncing around. After he got down, he slipped on the carpet because he was in his socks. Poor guy. So Patrick told him he could sit in 5 cars after we cleaned him up. I missed 1 picture somehow. But we let him pick out on his own 5 cars.
He doesn't seem amused that I'm taking his pic here...but he really did want me to.




