Wednesday, December 30, 2015

36 Weeks

In the home stretch!! I'm 36 weeks today. And I had my last ultrasound! It was a lot of fun...but it always is when you get to see your baby. I haven't had that many ultrasounds this time. 8 weeks, 20 weeks, and 36 weeks. But I did get 2 different ones at 20 weeks. Mom and Katy showed up a few minutes before my appointment...so I was able to drag them along. Katy has never seen an ultrasound...so I was glad she could come. 

This pic was my favorite!! His eyes are covered but you can see his nose and mouth. During the ultrasound you could see him sucking...I just loved it...and it almost brought me to tears being able to see my little guy!!

Just a leg...ankle to knee.

The doctor got a kick out of this image so she had to get it printed out. That is a fist but the testicles....and she said, "See...they are born with it!!" Ha ha ha!!!

And here is a pic of me at 36 weeks. Maybe I'll take 1 more right before delivery.