Thursday, December 31, 2015

Baby Gifts for Everett!!

We were so happy to have Brock/Katy and Mom/Dad come to see us. It was only for a day and a half....but we were so happy they took the time to come see us!!!

And Katy & Brock gave us some baby gifts!!! I wasn't expecting it at all....and was quite surprised and so excited!! Katy was also excited because this will be the first baby born in our family with her already officially being the aunt!! Like Patrick, when she married into the family she inherited all this family and more than quadrupled hers. I'm hoping Everett can still squeeze into the "I love my Auntie" onesie at the reunion in July so she can get a picture with him!!



Then my mom had to give what she made for Everett too!! The duck quilt won a 1st place blue ribbon at her quilt show in Arkansas!! So cute! And she made another receiving blanket!! I love the ones she makes for us. She did ask if I needed more...and unfortunately I don't. I still have the one she made for Elliott.





Several months ago, Miriam gave me money to put towards a diaper bag as her baby gift. And this is what I picked out. Love it!!