Monday, December 7, 2015

Prairie Lights

I'm trying so hard to do a bunch of fun Christmas stuff with the kids. Last year was quite lacking since we were in the middle of a move. And with the baby coming next month...they are going to be quite ignored. Hopefully they'll remember that we did fun things!

So far we've done gingerbread houses, the town's parade of lights/firework show, and the kids christmas shopping for each other. We still need to do Santa, ward party, driving around to see Christmas lights, and baking Christmas cookies.

Tonight for FHE we drove to Grand Prairie to see the Praire Lights. It was a drive-through Christmas park. They did have a spot where you could get out and walk through a forest of lights...but we passed on that this year. The kids loved it!!

I didn't take any pics....except for this one. I was surprised that it actually turned out!