Saturday, December 12, 2015

Magnolia Silos

After the ward Christmas party...we were debating what to do. We went and wandered a local craft show in Burleson. Then we found another craft fair in Fort Worth. Nothing striked us as amazing...and we didn't really want to go home yet. I mentioned in jest the Magnolia Silos...and Patrick jumped all over that. So we took a quick impromptu trip to Waco.

It was way busy...but it was fun! And the kids even had a fun time! AND we found another Santa!! While we were waiting in line for Santa, Patrick & Elliott had fun with a bean bag toss they had set up. The kids did a lot better with this Santa!







Santa gave them a sheet of stickers. I asked Emily later on if she liked Santa...she refused to answer! Elliott gladly told him what he wanted for Christmas...a race car and a race car track!

We then saw this way cute old truck...so I had the kids take a picture in front of that as well.


And then we ended our outing with a trip to Torchy's. YUM!!! So fun there too...and the kids had a good time as well!