We had such a nice Christmas this year! I hope my kids enjoyed themselves and remember this one and all the fun we had!
We baked and decorated cookies...they had so much fun!!
And here they are...right before bed time!
And Santa has come!!! Santa treats our home a little bit differently than most homes. He brings one gift and a stocking full of treats. The parents are responsible and gets all the credit for the rest of the presents!!!
And look...he even left footprints on his way to his cookies!
We got a new Christmas tree this year...and we pretty much LOVE it. It has a rotating tree stand...it's pretty fun.
Elliott was quite the pro and anxious to open his gifts. Emily had a slow start...but she got the hang of it eventually and had a lot of fun. It always seem they have the most fun unloading their stockings!
This little girls seemed pretty excited for her minnie socks.
Sleeves rolled up....this must be some serious business!!
I didn't include ALL of the pics of Elliott...I had tons....but these are what they all looked like.
Yay! She's showing some emotion!!
Elliott too!!
I'm so glad she's smiling for the camera....and she has crazy bed hair.
And some pics of their loot!





























