Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 20 weeks

20 Weeks! It's funny when you're pregnant and can't wait to get to 20 weeks to find out the gender...and to think this guy is 20 weeks now.

I feel like he's huge. He's in 6-9 month clothes...but I guess he's not huge...and I've seen bigger babies. I think I'm just surprised that he's not my little newborn baby anymore...and I'll never have a newborn in my home again.

He's chatty, playful, and I can finally get him to laugh!

He was sleeping through the night...and then we went out of town. And he slept through when we were there. But when we got back....he's been waking up twice a night. I think he's finally back on track with sleeping through the night! It's just been a long week for me!

Here's his pics for the week:











I don't know what it is about this pic...but I just love it!