Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 22 weeks

Another week...and Everett is now 22 weeks old!

We are having such a fun summer so far!!

Elliott is taking swimming lessons this week....so Everett got to go for his 1st swim today! He seemed to love it. I even dunked him. He was surprised...but didn't seem to absolutely hate it...and didn't cry.

We are still working on his sleep schedule...I really can't wait to get this under control!

He loves playing with his toes...and sucking on his hands. He loves attention...but what child doesn't?!? He hates tummy time...but again...what child doesn't?!? We are having to do an hour a day. He loves being in the middle of all the chaos and doesn't want to miss a thing!!

Everett will be getting his cranial band this afternoon!

We love this little dude!!!

I have 15 pictures here...I was going to weed some out since there are quite a few that are the same...but why....so here they all are!!

Emily was in a mood and didn't want to smile! But they are all ready to hit the pool this morning.



TOES!!!

HANDS!!!!


MORE TOES!!!




AND MORE HANDS!!!