Happy Father's Day to my amazing dad and...to my husband who is an amazing father as well!!!
I love this pic of my dad....he is so tender here with my kiddos!!!
We had the kids complete these for their grandpas. Emily's favorite movie is obviously The Good Dinosaur...she put that down for everyone's favorite movie!!
And we had a fun Father's Day. We got Elliott & Patrick matching blue CTR ties...you can see them in the pic below...I somehow completely spaced on getting a pic of it. I really wish they had them in infant sized so I could get Everett one too!
The kids completed this for Patrick too. So fun!! Emily is obviously on the right in my handwriting.
And this right here....my whole world!!! I can't even put into adequate words how much I love every one of them!!!
And it's a tradition...I had to do this. I originally started it when it was just Elliott and he was around 7 months old. So fun that we now have 3 kids for these DAD letters!!






