Everett is 5 months!! Seriously!!
So this little turkey is not sleeping through the night anymore!!! After we took our trip to Arkansas for Memorial Day Weekend...he hasn't slept through the night once! Sometimes it's every 3 hours...like a newborn! Others aren't as bad and will wake just once...like last night...he just woke up at midnight.
He is so funny in that he's so unlike the other 2! The other 2 loved their sleep at night and was consistently sleeping through the night by 2 months.
He's still using his binkie...the others didn't want anything to do with it.
He loves attention...especially from me. He'll scream and scream bloody murder...and then he'll be just fine if I hold him or just talk to him. =
He is loving his johnny jumper a whole lot more...he usually hangs out in the pantry while I'm making dinner. And he sits in his bumbo on the dining table while we are all eating dinner.
I was snacking on some nuts while I was feeding him a few days ago. He was so not a fan! He'd stop eating and give me the most insulting look! I think he's ready for solids. But we are going on a trip soon...and that is not an extra thing I want to deal with then. But when we come back...I'll start with him.
We love this little guy so much!!! He is so much fun and we love seeing his little personality emerge!!!
Since we took some Father's Day pics before church...I just snapped a quick one here of Everett.
But then....I decided to snap a few more in the nursing room at church.


