December just flew on by for us...and now Christmas has passed!
The kids had so much fun. We really tried to spend as much time as we could to make it memorable.
Christmas Eve was a lot of fun. The elf created a scavenger hunt for the kids to find their Christmas pajamas.We took the kids to see Moana. I even got Everett to be somewhat manageable. It was such a good movie...with a lot of good messages.
We then made cookies for Santa. The kids did so good this year! We had so much fun!!! I was so proud of them! Everett's contribution was consuming the cookies...he had so much fun!
We then made cookies for Santa. The kids did so good this year! We had so much fun!!! I was so proud of them! Everett's contribution was consuming the cookies...he had so much fun!
We ordered pizza and watched a christmas movie. And then we went out to look at christmas lights in their Christmas pajamas and hot chocolate.
I just loved their pajamas this year! And Everett actually sat still for a few seconds!
And I snapped a pic of each of them...
All set and ready!!
Everett woke at 12:30 am...I gave him a bottle...and then Elliott kept sneaking in the living room for the next couple of hours!! He was just so excited!! All the kids were up by 5:30...but we wouldn't let them out until 6 am!
They, of course, had so much fun unwrapping all their gifts. We had kolaches for breakfast...even Everett had several...I think he ate more than Emily!
Examining their stocking loot!
Everett LOVES paper and is always trying to eat it! So we thought he would just love to unwrap all these gifts and play with the paper. Nope...didn't want anything to do with it. He did like to play with the toys once their were unwrapped....but he didn't want to abandon them for the new ones. These balls from Santa are definitely his favorite....the most simple presents!
Emily's big present was this trampoline...all the kids love it.
And Elliott's big present...
He's all about the food!
All ready for church...Everett wasn't a fan of picture time!
After church, Grampy Steve was here. I wanted to snap another pic of the kids...but it wasn't happening. They were so excited to see Grampy!! So I got a quick snap of Everett and me!
We spent the rest of the afternoon with Grampy Steve. We had dinner...and played farkel...and just hung out. It was a really nice day!!





























