11 Months! Our sweet baby boy only has 1 month left of being a baby!!! Then we'll be bringing on the crazy toddler stage!!
A month ago I thought he was cutting some teeth in...but not so much. He was definitely teething...but still no teeth! He looks so silly with no teeth!!
He LOVES to eat! Like...as soon as I put food on his tray...he starts shoveling it in his mouth!! I really don't remember my other 2 picky eaters doing this! Hopefully, he'll stay a good eater.
This past month he got out of his cranial band...graduated PT!
He is so mobile...crawling everywhere!! Not close to walking...thank goodness! He gets up on his knees....but has yet to get to his feet. Which I'm thankful for.
He says "Momma!" His 1st word! I'm pretty sure he's the only baby that has said "Momma" as his 1st word instead of "Dada". I try to get him to "dada"...but he just keeps saying "momma" over and over again. I'm kind of loving it...since he is our caboose!
I had such a hard time taking pictures this morning. He would not sit still! I had to take off the camera strap...because he ALWAYS wants that...and give him my phone. So I managed to get a few.
Love you little guy...try to stop growing so fast!!





