Everett is doing so good. He is now 47 weeks.
He is such a good napper! I can't believe he still does 3 naps. He does 1 nap 1 hour after waking up. And that's when I get my workout in. It's only for an hour long. He then goes down around 10 am..for a couple of hours. And he goes down again around 2 or 3 pm for about an hour. And bedtime is at 6 pm and he sleeps until about 6:30 am. It's been a work in progress for him...Emily was my amazing sleeper. I think 3 naps is a bit much for his age...but he really needs them..or he's super cranky!
He's usually such a happy baby...but he was not in the mood for these pictures! He was definitely ready for his nap!
The other kids just love playing with him...they just love making him laugh and get a big kick out of it. And Everett loves them so much!
My 1 picture where he wasn't screaming at me.




