It was so nice to be able to help out at Elliott's school Christmas party! Patrick let me leave the kids at home...so I can just spend time by myself at Elliott's school. I've never had a chance to do that before.
It was nice chatting with his teacher. She said that he was recently tested for GT and she'd be shocked if he didn't get in. He's also on a 4th grade reading level. He just needs to try to read slower so he can retain and comprehend what he's reading. But I am just so so proud of him!!
He had a fun time at his party. It was funny that as soon as I brought out my phone to snap a few pics...that these kids immediately wanted to be in them!
So sad that this one didn't turn out!
Their Christmas craft was filling up clear ornaments with all sorts of stuff. I asked Elliott if I could go find more stuff for him...and he says, "Mom...I don't need help!" Yes...Elliott is quite the self-sufficient big boy these days!!!



