Friday, February 1, 2013

Emily 28 Weeks

My sweet little Em is 28 weeks old. It's interesting to think that this little "friday picture taking project" of mine is more than half way over!

This week Emily tried eating sweet peas and sweet potatoes. Sweet peas are not her favorite...but she still ate them. Sweet potatoes she showed no emotion and ate those too. Out of all the veggies...carrots are probably her favorite. This week we'll be trying out some fruits.

Emily has had a yucky stuff nose this week. She is so funny. She gets excited when I pull out the blue suction thingy. Seriously. She doesn't try to hide from me...but puts her nose out front and center for me. So.Not.Normal!! But it's really nice and easy to suction out her little nose. Seriously...what baby gets all happy about getting their nose suctioned out!!! She cracks me up!

She still hasn't rolled to her tummy. She hasn't rolled to her back in a few weeks...but she did it when I was taking these pictures...and it surprised her of course. I have been increasing tummy time for her so she'll finally roll over to her tummy...we'll see. Doc wasn't worried....I shouldn't either.

I registered Elliott for preschool for the next school year...that'll be quite different to have just Emily at home.

I just realized that these 1st 2 look quite identical...displaying her signature smile.


I like this look of almost surprise.



Such a sweet little girl....LOVE.HER!!