Friday, February 15, 2013

Emily 30 Weeks

This week zoomed by for us. It seemed like I just posted 29 weeks.
Emily is doing great....I love this little girl to pieces!!
She tried peaches this week. So not a fan of peaches. She gagged quite a bit...but she still wanted to eat. Silly girl. I've been making baby food for her. I really like it. It's so easy and so much cheaper than buying the jars. Once you have the routine down it's hardly any work at all. The jars are convenient when you are on the go though. I did one yam and got 3 ice cube-like trays full of baby food. 
I've been working with Em on her rolling over. She can roll to her side from her back. But seems to have no desire to go to all the way to her tummy. So I put her on her side yesterday several times...and she did roll to her tummy. So....she kind of rolled over to her tummy.
It's fun to see Emily's personality emerge. When someone (besides mom and dad and Elliott) say hi and talks to Emily, she gets shy and smiles and hides her face in my arm. So cute! She's been doing it alot more lately.
She has been quite the Daddy's girl this week. As soon as he gets home, her face lights up and is so smiley and only has eyes for him!! It's also so fun to see Patrick being such a sucker for her. I think it's hard for dads when they are newborns because they aren't very interactive and us moms have to do so much for them.


This is Emily's shy face! Love it!








I don't know why I think this pic is cute....but it makes me laugh!