Friday, February 22, 2013

Emily 31 Weeks

Emily is getting more and more fun...even in front of the camera.

Elliott helps out with the pictures and entertains her...most pictures she is mesmerized by Elliott.

We tried bananas and apples this week...homemade. This girl loves her food.

She has been such a happy baby this week...it's so fun to hang out with her.

Last night we had a major tickle/giggling session. She was so much fun. She's usually not that ticklish...but her giggles were just so much fun!!

This week her main goal has been to get to my phone to put in her mouth. I put my wallet in with her carseat. She found my phone inside my wallet and tried to get to it. That girl.

I've been bottle feeding her more this week to get ready for our trip. She loves the bottle now. I remember months ago when she'd be highly offended when I put anything plastic/rubber in her mouth. Now she grabs the bottle and puts it in her mouth.

Love this girl so much!!

No Elliott pictures this week...I just realized that.

Love this look of surprise she has!!

Most of these grins are directed at Elliott this week...she loves her big brother.

Playing with her 1st purse....it's a teether.






Yep....laughing at Elliott.



And her classic pose in the couch....