Emily is 29 weeks old today. I love these Fridays I get to spend with her behind the camera. She humors me and is always quite willing to smile for me.
Not much is new with Miss Em. We tried pears and banana flavor rice husks thingies. She was okay with the pears, but she LOVES the rice crackers. She cried today when she was all done with them.
Still not rolling to her tummy. I am worried about it. I give her tummy time all the time. I really think she has the physical ability to do it, but just isn't interested in it. She is always twisting and arching her back in her bumbo...so I really thing she has the muscle control. She does scootch her knees up under her sometimes while on her tummy...but nothing close to a crawl yet.
She absolutely LOVES to be held. She doesn't care who's holding her...as long as someone is. Monday I had my presidency meeting....and I had to hold her the entire time. She was so content and just sat on my lap the entire meeting. Not too bad.
Friday night, we were at Wal-mart....we were waiting on Patrick...he was getting a new phone. Emily didn't want to be in her carrier, so I was holding her. Elliott decided to touch the back of her neck. It was the FUNNIEST thing....she wiggled her body all over...almost like a shudder. Elliott laughed so much and kept trying to do it again. I told Patrick about it and he seemed indifferent about it...UNTIL he saw it...he thought it was hilarious too. Emily is not ticklish...I have to really work to get her to laugh....but we are guessing that is a tickle spot for her. Silly girl.






