Emily is getting a little bit more mobile. Not enough to make life too complicated for me yet.
Twice this week I had to go rescue her from her crib because she had rolled over to her tummy...and was not happy about it. Silly girl...she knows how to roll over both ways and does it all the time...just not in her crib I guess. I did catch her this morning sleeping on her belly.
She wants to be able to move more...she keeps trying to move her knees and picking up her body more off the ground....not enough to start crawling yet...but she definitely wants to move.
She is rolling more and more...and of course she's really good at wiggling and squirming her way around.
She is also sitting up a little bit more...but not for too long.
I have a feeling that her bottom teeth should be coming in soon.
I had some cauliflower from the last basket...so she tried that this week. She's not a huge fan...but she'll eat it....well because she'll eat just about anything really.
I'm going to go get some formula today. I'm needing to supplement...Emily's nursing days are coming to a close soon.
It's always sad for me when I have to change out Emily's clothes for a bigger size....I don't know why. She's growing so fast. She is now in 9-12 months.
This week Emily has been such a cuddler. I love it! Elliott was never a cuddler...and Emily hasn't been until this week. Sometimes when she's tired....but this week she cuddles whenever I hold her. She's my sweet little girl.
Here's her new jeans...all decked out in hearts...love them...so cute. Apparently, she likes them too.
It's always sad for me when I have to change out Emily's clothes for a bigger size....I don't know why. She's growing so fast. She is now in 9-12 months.
This week Emily has been such a cuddler. I love it! Elliott was never a cuddler...and Emily hasn't been until this week. Sometimes when she's tired....but this week she cuddles whenever I hold her. She's my sweet little girl.
Here's her new jeans...all decked out in hearts...love them...so cute. Apparently, she likes them too.
Here she is lifting her body off the ground into a push up.
Here's my girl sitting up. She can stay up for about a minute and then she topples over.
This was Elliott's idea of a pose for a picture. And this is Elliott's new smile...looks like he us puckering up for a kiss.










