40 Weeks.
It's so silly to describe Emily's age by weeks now....she's 9 months though.
While taking her pictures this morning, I thought I wouldn't have very many good ones. But I was surprised when I took a look at them. Several of them are silly...and funny...and just plain cute...so I couldn't cut it down.
Emily is getting really good at eating finger foods. Just a week or two ago she couldn't handle the puffs and would gag on them and only ate the yogurt melts. She certainly has the hang of the puffs now and she's on the munchie snack sticks too.
It's fun as Emily is getting older to see her personality emerge.
She's such a sweet girl. She loves to give me hugs. She loves it when anyone approaches her to pick her up. She loves "attacking" your face if you get close enough. She loves food! She is quite mobile considering she doesn't crawl yet. She is almost there though...her knees were red when I got her out of her bed yesterday. She's also rocking more on her hands and knees....and she just started that a few days ago. I love enjoying each little phase she goes through.
Now that she's a pro at sitting up...the corner of the couch pose is getting more difficult...she doesn't want to keep still.
These pictures just made me laugh....she was being so silly. I see that one eye peeking out....
This is similar to her shy look. I love it when she gets shy. When someone comes up to her and talk to her...she smiles big and then ducks her head into me. Too cute.
Classic Emily here.










