Saturday, April 20, 2013

Emily 9 Months

Now that Emily has been rolling over for a month now...she is quite mobile. Not crawling yet (but very soon!)...but she can get around just about anywhere she wants to. She's good at rolling over and scootching and really good at turning around.

She can sit up for a really long time now. And she knows how to get out of the sitting position...she hasn't figured out how to get into the sitting position yet though. 

I took Emily in for her 9 month appointment. Doctor said we need to get Emily to wave and clap. We've been working on it and she thinks it's so funny. She will open her hands when I clap her hands for her.

9 Month Stats:
Height: 27" (30%)
Weight: 17 lbs 6 oz (23.8%)
Head Circ: 17.5" (65.5%)

Doctor said her weight has dropped again slightly (not as much as before)...but she's not that concerned. But it has motivated me to start weaning her from breastfeeding...and to give her more formula. I'm done. And I've felt this way for the past month and have been on the fence about it lately. 

She still loves to eat though!! Doctor has given Emily the green light to try more table foods...even though she has no teeth yet. She'll be way excited about that. She LOVES eating the puff snacks...I give her a tray full when I'm cooking dinner to keep her occupied.

Love this little girl so much. Can't believe how much she is growing!!! I love all the silly faces she gives me. A few weeks ago she started to cuddle with me...and she gives me hugs...I love it! She is such a Daddy's girl too...she gets so excited when he gets home and only has eyes for him!!