We are at 39 weeks. Little Emily turns 9 months tomorrow. I look at her and I think she's huge...and I think how fast these last 39 weeks have gone! Where's my newborn baby!?!? No more newborn baby....it makes me sad that she is growing so fast...but she is just so much fun to be around.
She tried avocado this past week. No! Not a fan. She wouldn't eat it...after a few bites she gagged and threw up. So that is the very 1st food that she has said an emphatic no to. She also tried mango and eats it just fine.
She is getting a lot more mobile. Her crawling circle has grown and she is all over the living room floor. She only goes backwards and rolls...so sometimes she can't quite get to where she wants to go. She is all over her crib and is now playing with some her toys that are attached to the side of her bed. Which is nice that she can entertain herself before I'm fully awake in the morning.
Emily is always happy. Several times this week when we were around friends or even strangers....they ask me if Emily is always this happy and smiley. I have to respond yes. She is such a happy baby...seriously...she is. I feel so blessed that she is such a good baby. The only time she really gets cranky is when she's tired. She's not super attached to me and is happy with whomever is holding her. She's just simply happy that someone is holding her.
Here's the fun faces of Emily....
I love this face!
But I love this one too! So adorable!
And this one makes me laugh!! Love it!
This one is typical sweet Emily.
Most things that Emily finds these days go directly and immediately in the mouth. I need to go through all the toys and throw out all the small stuff before she starts crawling.
And when she's on the floor...it's not much longer before you find her like this...doing her push-ups. Elliott tells us that she's exercising.
Emily and her big brother!! Love these!
But this one is my absolute favorite!!!
Elliott loves Emily so much...but Emily also loves Elliott. They are so funny together.













