Friday, June 28, 2013

Emily 49 Weeks

I can't believe this little project of mine is 3 weeks away from being finished!! Emily is way way too busy to sit still for pictures...she has no interest in being a camera subject...she just wants to go go go!

Emily is no longer toothless. She has one tooth that came in on Monday. It looks like the one next to it and 4 on the top are wanting to come in soon too.

Emily's bashfulness is getting crazy...each day it gets more exaggerated. She is also getting way more attached to me. Because she is becoming so shy...she only wants to hang on to me.

Emily had her 2nd swimming lesson yesterday. She is learning to kick in the water more. She can also hang on to a little intertube all by herself...but of course I'm right there and won't ever leave her. I'm anxious to see what happens towards the end of her lessons.

I've been thinking more about her 1 year birthday. I can't believe it's coming up so soon.

I have no idea how this picture exists with her sitting still..luck I tell you.


Loving on one of her stuffed animals.

But she really loves her doll!