Friday, January 4, 2013

Emily 24 Weeks

Emily is 24 weeks today!! 

Emily's milestone this week has been her starting baby food. The 1st day she was anxious to eat it, but didn't know what to do with it once it was in her mouth. Since the 1st day...she has done great!! She loves to eat!

Emily has rolled over a few more times this week....still yet to roll from her back to tummy. But why would she ever do that? She hates being on her tummy!!

I've said before that Elliott LOVES to entertain Emily and is always growling at her. Yes well...my sweet little baby girl is now a sweet GROWLING baby girl. Yep...100% sure she learned it from Elliott. Thank you Elliott.

I have learned this week that I can make Emily stick out her lip and get sad on demand. I just need to say "Ohhhh"...in a sad voice. Then she immediately sticks out her lip. She was all smiley with Patrick and I told him I could make her sad...Patrick was amazed and thought it was funny. 

I love this "old man" smile!!


Her nose is all scrunched up all cute here...