Another week! Emily has been quite busy this week!! I'm in denial that she is almost 6 months...I still think she's a tiny thing..and well...she's not. She tried squash this week...loved it! And she still loves her cereal. She has started playing with her toes and feet. So cute!!! One day she was grunting a lot...I looked down at her and she was struggling on getting her foot in her mouth!! Ha!!! She cracks me up. This week she has discovered her tongue. She's always sticking it out. She is so funny with her tongue sticking out and her smiling...that girl is always making me laugh!!
Elliott really wanted to be in a lot of these pictures! He loves the camera!
I love the look Emily is giving Elliott here.
Emily here playing with her toes.
And then Elliott insisted on me getting a picture with the BOTH of them playing with their feet!
Emily still enthralled by Elliott. It amazes me how much she already idolizes him. I hope Elliott will always be a good example to her and I hope she will always idolize her big brother. I am so grateful I had big brothers growing up.







