Sunday, January 20, 2013

Emily 6 Months

Half a year old! Really?!? Already?!?

Emily is rolling over from her tummy to her back more frequently now. But not the other way around yet.
She is getting a lot more vocal. She likes to "scream" and make loud fun noises. This afternoon Elliott and Emily were growling at each other. Oh gosh. At least they are both happy. 
I believe she went through a growth spurt a few weeks ago, she'd wake up in the middle of the night to eat. It lasted about 10 days....and then just stop. 
Now she's in such a happy phase. She waves and kicks...ALOT! I'm loving this happy stage of hers. 
Emily has decided she likes her swing now. She hated it the first few months...and now loves it!! 
She was given a green rattle ball for Christmas...and it is now her new favorite toy. 
Emily also LOVES staring at her daddy. I have a feeling she is becoming quite the daddy's girl.

So in LOVE with this girl!! I love how she just grins at me and laughs just because she is so happy. I love when I go get her in the morning and how her face lights up when she sees me. I'm not the best morning person...so I love waking up to that!

I really enjoyed taking Emily's 1/2 birthday pictures today!