Another week has gone by. 26 weeks now. Emily tried out green beans this week. She loves them...of course. She loves any food really. Emily is getting a lot better at rolling from her tummy to her back, but she still hasn't rolled TO her tummy. Almost though...but not quite there yet. Elliott loves hanging out with her...and loves it when I tell him to make her happy...which he does.
She is still a drooly mess. Elliott never drooled. But my goodness, Emily!! You'd think she was teething or something by how wet she gets and how much she chews her hand and my hand. But it's been like this for 3-4 months now. I'm not anxious for those teeth to come in!!
Elliott LOVES popping into her pictures. He loves Emily so much. If I raise my voice at him, he tells me to be quiet and not to wake the baby! Ha ha!! Wonder where he's heard that from! Oh I love these pictures so much...I love these two so so much!!
What a forced smile Elliott has here....Emily has gotten quite the hang of these pictures!






