Monday, May 20, 2013

Emily 10 Months

My little Em is 10 months old today.
The poor thing is going through her first bout of yuckiness and cold.
She decided to make me appreciate her more. She was up all night long crying...I definitely appreciate how well she sleeps through the night....especially after last night!! I finally just brought her to my bed at 3:30...then Elliott came to our bed. So then I advised Patrick to just go sleep in the guest bedroom...he'd get better sleep there.

She is a mover now! I couldn't take any pictures of her on her tummy because she kept crawling towards the camera! Army crawling that is. She's not crawling on her hands and knees. But she sure can move!

She hates it when I put her down...and sometimes she latches on to me in hopes that I won't be able to put her down. Silly girl.

She doesn't like to sit still in my lap...she's always reaching and squirming towards something.

She's a sweet girl and will give me hugs. The other day she gave Patrick a hug with both her arms around his shoulders...he was quite tickled by that.

We love our little Em!!