Friday, May 24, 2013

Emily 44 Weeks

I wasn't really motivated to take Emily's pictures today. But we are at 44 weeks...8 more weeks until we get to 52...I can't stop now!

Emily is super fast now at army crawling. I have to use the pet gate to keep her from going into the kitchen. Yesterday she attempted the stairs...she didn't get past the bottom stop. I took a picture and sent it to Patrick and said, "Trouble is brewing"...and he responded and said..."Lots of trouble". ha ha!!

Today Emily tried to attempt to crawl with her knees...it was more of combination army and knee crawling. She's not there yet...but she definitely wants to.

This week Emily has endured her first yucky cold. Yuck! The first night was awful. She was up every 30 minutes. I realize that some parents endure this awful sleep pattern regularly...I'm very grateful that my kids have always been good sleepers.

Emily is so not into these pictures today. She's cranky and tired and still has a yucky nose. I just pulled her doll from the laundry...she was so excited to have her doll back again!



She's sad here...but a wii remote made it all better.


I pretended I was crying to get her attention...it made her really sad. This is her "I'm about to cry" face.