Emily is 43 weeks old today.
She is army crawling all around the place! Not super fast yet...which is nice. I'm loving this slow process of mobility. Glad she wasn't zooming everywhere overnight.
She loves to clap. And she is back in the head-shaking phase again. Whenever I ask her a question she grins really big and shakes her head back and forth.
I really can't believe how big she is getting. She'll be 10 months in 3 days! Yikes!! Where did my little newborn go to?!?
Don't even think about looking at the house behind Emily. I need a macro lens so it can blur my messy house!

Sweet little girl.

So...I showed her the camera...and she is on the move to get it....
...army crawl in action....
...still coming...
....getting there....
She's made it!
...oh wait...now she's here. Silly girl. She nows goes where she wants to. When I'm cooking dinner it's sad....she whines for the whole 10-15 minutes it takes her to army crawl from the living to the kitchen where I am.

And here's our corner of the couch pic. She's starting to lose those really chubby cheeks...so sad.








