Friday, May 31, 2013

Emily 45 Weeks

Today is Friday!!
It's been a fast week...probably because of Memorial Day.
Emily is getting faster and faster. She's using her knees more with her army crawl...so it's a mix of both of the crawls. I can't imagine how fast she'll get when she's on her knees completely and abandons the army crawl. I can't take pictures of her on her tummy anymore really because she crawls to get my camera.
Yesterday Emily started cocking her head to the side when we talk to her...it's way cute. I need to get pic of it.
I have to use the pet gate now so she doesn't wander into the kitchen/dining area. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth!! So frustrating.
Emily is lots of fun. She is laughing so much more now....and she is so much fun to play with.
Emily is going to start swimming lessons on Monday. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm very curious on how she's going to react to the water. She has never been in a pool. And she absolutely HATES baths! So we'll see.


Do you see her cheeks are dwindling?? They aren't as chubby as they used to be. Oh gosh...I don't if I can handle her getting so big so fast.

Oh...she's getting so big. 

Coming after me...I mean my camera.

Love this little girl so much!