My little stinker has had an eventful week.
Monday I got her to clap. Later that evening, when I was telling Patrick about it...she started clapping. Apparently, she heard me say "clap". So not only can she clap...but she knows what the word means.
Tuesday, while we were waiting at the school during Elliott's speech, another mom there kept waving at Emily. And then Emily did wave. 1st and only time so far.
As I was downloading the pictures just now to the computer...I noticed she was closer to her toys. And then I saw her army crawl to her toys. Actually, she was going for one of Elliott's candyland cards. So when she got it, Elliott took it away. All that hard work for nothing! So she can move forward now...she's been so frustrated lately by not being able to move forward.
Emily is so so squirmy lately. She doesn't want to sit still in your arms...and especially if she's a phone or something else she wants...she'll squirm until she gets it.
I made some really cute dresses and matching bows. for Emily this week...but I am needing to alter them since I can't get them over her head. Ugh. They are so stinking cute! Maybe next week I'll be able to get them on her.
Love these lips....she's been puckering them a lot lately!
Wish I had captured this photo not so blurry...she's such a toot.
Love this girl to pieces!!! Beautiful girl!!
She has also been propping herself on her elbow. She then tries to sit up by herself...not quite yet little munchkin.
Soon as I put the camera away...she started flashing these incredibly cute smiles...so I had to hurry and grab the camera again...love this pic!!






