Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Creepy!!

Last night, I went to a Mom's Club board transition meeting. It was nearby where we used to live in our last apartment. So I'm familiar with the area. I was 10 minutes early, so I decided to drive around. I looked at the map of the neighborhood...and I saw a loop that was kind of hexagon shaped that would take me back to the house. After the 2nd turn, I noticed a car behind me. After the next 3 turns, I was concerned that they were still behind me. The 2nd to last turn...still behind me. So I told myself not to get too concerned until my last turn where it's a cul-de-sac. And....then I realized...I really am being followed when they followed me onto the cul-de-sac street. I checked the house number and slowed down. There were 3 Hispanic guys in the car behind me...they pass me and turn around...stare at me...and then gunned off.
 
Totally creeped me out!! I have no idea why they would follow me....scares the bejeebies out of me!!