This little 11 month old sure is keeping me busy! Like...really busy!
She is everywhere and into everything...and if I don't let her get to something she has her mind on...she sure does let me know how uncool I am.
She's had quite the busy busy month:
Her first 2 yucky colds.
Way more attached to her favorite doll.
Has become so very bashful (or a flirt). If anyone, (including her daddy), looks at her, she immediately bows her head down.
Major snuggler!
1st time in the swimming pool.
Started swimming lessons.
1st time at the splash pad. (It must be summer!)
She loves to play with the light switch and can now turn them off.
She can now pull herself up into a stand. She does this all the time. But afterwards, she can't move. She can't move her feet to walk. She can't get back down unless she falls.
We lowered the crib because of her standing. We lowered it to the very bottom position.
And here are her 11 month old pictures. I started and finished her dress yesterday. Way easy.
The phone here is keeping her busy and still.











