I haven't been that social lately. I've been such a homebody. I finally went to a Mom's Club activity yesterday at the splash pad...I hadn't been to an activity for several weeks.
I really need to get out more.
So when I saw a friend hosting a craft night...I jumped on that asap!! I really do love crafting...and I learned a few new things too.
I chose to make this blessings board. I love how it turned out!! Funny thing is...when she was trying to help me decide how many blocks to put on top....she asked me how many kids I have...I told her three and continued on with conversation. Did you catch that? Three!?! A few minutes later I caught myself and laughed...I don't have three kids!! I only have 2! Gosh. I'm sure they thought I was pregnant and was hiding it...ha ha!!
We also made another project...but I need to fix it up. Houston's lovely humidity prevented it from drying...and I needed to get home. I'll post that when I fix it up.
